Today: Sunday, 17 January 2021 - 17 day of the year
Name-day: Antoniego, Henryki, Mariana
Saint Patron of: St. Anthony the Abbot
Weather in Częstochowa:C° C° C°
Information Centre of Jasna Góra
We can help you to experience more fully meeting the Queen of Poland at Jasna Gora. We provide information on the Liturgy, as well as on religious and cultural life of the Sanctuary. Through us you can book a guide in Polish, English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Hungarian, Slovakian and Ukrainian for organized groups.
In addition, we can book guides with the above-mentioned languages for individual pilgrims.
We help to book a Holy Mass for foreign groups. Our guides introduce you to the mystery of God's presence and they show the role of the Holy Mary in the history of the salvation and our country.
How do we work?
The Centre Opening hours:
- Daily: from December 23 - to January 14; from 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Daily: from January 15 - to February 28; from 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Daily: from March 1 - to April 30; from 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Daily: from May 01 – September 30; from 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Daily: from October 1 - to October 31; from 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Daily: from November 1 - to December 23: from 8:30am - 4:30pm
The Centre is closed on:
- The New Year,
- Feast of The Epiphany Of Our Lord (January 6)
- Easter (April 12-13), Pentecost (June 31 May)
- Corpus Christi Day (June 11)
- All the Saints’ Day (November 1)
- Independence Day (November 11)
- Christmas (December 24-26)
Soon we will welcome in our homes the Newborn Messiah, bringing us joy, peace, and hope of salvation. Coming to the world from the Virgin Mother, Jesus reveals himself to us as the... read more »
The Tower of Jasna Gora, was rebuilt after the fire in 1900 , and consecrated on... read more »