Today: Saturday, 20 December 2014 - 354 day of the year
Name-day: Bogumiły, Dominika, Zefiryna
Saint Patron of: St. Zephyrinus
Weather in Częstochowa:Saturday 4.3C° Sunday 4C° Monday 7C°
Information Centre of Jasna Góra
We can help you to experience more fully meeting the Queen of Poland at Jasna Gora. We provide information on the Liturgy, as well as on religious and cultural life of the Sanctuary. Through us you can book a guide in Polish, English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Hungarian, Slovakian and Ukrainian for organized groups.
In addition, we can book guides with the above-mentioned languages for individual pilgrims.
We help to book a Holy Mass for foreign groups. Our guides introduce you to the mystery of God's presence and they show the role of the Holy Mary in the history of the salvation and our country.
How do we work?
The Centre Opening hours:
- Daily: from December 23 - to January 14; from 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Daily: from January 15 - to February 28; from 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Daily: from March 1 - to April 01; from 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Daily: from May 01 – September 30; from 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Daily: from October 1 - to October 31; from 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Daily: from November 1 -to December 23: from 8:30am - 4:30pm
The Centre is closed on:
- The New Year,
- Feast of St. Paul, the First Hermit - 15 January
- Easter, Corpus Christi Day
- All the Saints’ Day (November 1-2)
- Christmas (December 24-26)
Starting from the nearest Saturday - November 29, will begin evenings of organ music at Jasna Góra Monastery. The thirteenth time in the Jasna Gora Basilica every Saturday of Advent will be... read more »
A special exhibition of votive offerings of John Paul II to the Jasna Gora sanctuary is presented at the shrine on the occasion of the canonization of our Holy Father. The exhibition is located... read more »