Today: Sunday, 09 March 2014 - 68 day of the year
Name-day: Dominika, Franciszki, Katarzyny
Saint Patron of: St. Frances of Rome
Weather in Częstochowa:Sunday -1.8C° Monday 13C° Tuesday 9C°
Information Centre of Jasna Góra
We can help you to experience more fully meeting the Queen of Poland at Jasna Gora. We provide information on the Liturgy, as well as on religious and cultural life of the Sanctuary. Through us you can book a guide in Polish, English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Hungarian, Slovakian and Ukrainian for organized groups.
In addition, we can book guides with the above-mentioned languages for individual pilgrims.
We help to book a Holy Mass for foreign groups. Our guides introduce you to the mystery of God's presence and they show the role of the Holy Mary in the history of the salvation and our country.
How do we work?
The Centre Opening hours:
- Daily: from December 23 - to January 14; from 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Daily: from January 15 - to February 28; from 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Daily: from March 1 - to April 01; from 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Daily: from May 01 – to July 31; from 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Daily: from August 01 – to August 31; from 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Daily: from September 1 – to September 30; from 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Daily: from October 1 - to October 31; from 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Daily: from November 1 -to December 23: from 8:30am - 4:30pm
The Centre is closed on:
- The New Year,
- Feast of St. Paul, the First Hermit - 15 January
- Easter, Corpus Christi Day
- All the Saints’ Day (November 1-2)
- Christmas (December 24-26)
March 02-04, 2014 (Sunday to Tuesday), we will celebrate Forty Hours Devotion of the Blessed Sacrament. Traditionally, through the adoration of the Blessed Sacrament we prepare ourselves to the... read more »
On 05 March, the Ash Wednesday will begin a 40-day season of Lent. We remind you that Station of the Cross devotion is celebrated each Friday of Lent at 4:45 PM in the Chapel of the Miraculous... read more »