Today: Saturday, 01 November 2014 - 305 day of the year
Name-day: Konrada, Seweryny, Wiktoryny
Saint Patron of: All Saints Day
Weather in Częstochowa:Saturday 3C° Sunday 14C° Monday 13C°
Information Centre of Jasna Góra
We can help you to experience more fully meeting the Queen of Poland at Jasna Gora. We provide information on the Liturgy, as well as on religious and cultural life of the Sanctuary. Through us you can book a guide in Polish, English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Hungarian, Slovakian and Ukrainian for organized groups.
In addition, we can book guides with the above-mentioned languages for individual pilgrims.
We help to book a Holy Mass for foreign groups. Our guides introduce you to the mystery of God's presence and they show the role of the Holy Mary in the history of the salvation and our country.
How do we work?
The Centre Opening hours:
- Daily: from December 23 - to January 14; from 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Daily: from January 15 - to February 28; from 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Daily: from March 1 - to April 01; from 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Daily: from May 01 – September 30; from 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Daily: from October 1 - to October 31; from 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Daily: from November 1 -to December 23: from 8:30am - 4:30pm
The Centre is closed on:
- The New Year,
- Feast of St. Paul, the First Hermit - 15 January
- Easter, Corpus Christi Day
- All the Saints’ Day (November 1-2)
- Christmas (December 24-26)
At Jasna Gora on November 1, as every year, will celebrate the solemn vespers and the prayers for the dead combined with the procession. From 3 to 5 of November at 5.30 PM in the Chapel of... read more »
Traditionally, on October 1 at 7 pm we started the October's Devotion at Jasna Gora. Every day, after 6.30 pm Mass in the Chapel of the Miraculous Image the pilgrims pray in the intentions... read more »