Today: Wednesday, 30 July 2014 - 211 day of the year
Name-day: Julity, Ludmiły, Zdobysława
Saint Patron of: St. Peter Chrysologus
Weather in Częstochowa:Wednesday 17.9C° Thursday 26C° Friday 27C°
Information Centre of Jasna Góra
We can help you to experience more fully meeting the Queen of Poland at Jasna Gora. We provide information on the Liturgy, as well as on religious and cultural life of the Sanctuary. Through us you can book a guide in Polish, English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Hungarian, Slovakian and Ukrainian for organized groups.
In addition, we can book guides with the above-mentioned languages for individual pilgrims.
We help to book a Holy Mass for foreign groups. Our guides introduce you to the mystery of God's presence and they show the role of the Holy Mary in the history of the salvation and our country.
How do we work?
The Centre Opening hours:
- Daily: from December 23 - to January 14; from 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Daily: from January 15 - to February 28; from 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Daily: from March 1 - to April 01; from 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Daily: from May 01 – to July 31; from 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Daily: from August 01 – to August 31; from 8:00am - 7:00pm
- Daily: from September 1 – to September 30; from 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Daily: from October 1 - to October 31; from 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Daily: from November 1 -to December 23: from 8:30am - 4:30pm
The Centre is closed on:
- The New Year,
- Feast of St. Paul, the First Hermit - 15 January
- Easter, Corpus Christi Day
- All the Saints’ Day (November 1-2)
- Christmas (December 24-26)
We invite you to visit the Jasna Gora Monastery with the use of QR codes. At the entrance to each of the objects, you can find the QR code. Scan it and start the tour. Use the appriopriate... read more »
The new exhibition "Witnesses of the persecuted Church. Mission of Maria Theresa Carloni" will open on September 14th at the Bastion of St . Roch.... read more »