Today: Wednesday, 10 February 2016 - 41 day of the year
Name-day: Elwiry, Elizy, Jacka
Saint Patron of: St. Scholastica
Weather in Częstochowa:Wednesday 1.9C° Thursday 4C° Friday 7C°
Information Centre of Jasna Góra
We can help you to experience more fully meeting the Queen of Poland at Jasna Gora. We provide information on the Liturgy, as well as on religious and cultural life of the Sanctuary. Through us you can book a guide in Polish, English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Hungarian, Slovakian and Ukrainian for organized groups.
In addition, we can book guides with the above-mentioned languages for individual pilgrims.
We help to book a Holy Mass for foreign groups. Our guides introduce you to the mystery of God's presence and they show the role of the Holy Mary in the history of the salvation and our country.
How do we work?
The Centre Opening hours:
- Daily: from December 23 - to January 14; from 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Daily: from January 15 - to February 28; from 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Daily: from March 1 - to April 01; from 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Daily: from May 01 – September 30; from 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Daily: from October 1 - to October 31; from 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Daily: from November 1 - to December 23: from 8:30am - 4:30pm
The Centre is closed on:
- The New Year,
- Feast of The Epiphany Of Our Lord (06 January)
- Easter, Corpus Christi Day
- Pentecost (May 15)
- All the Saints’ Day (November 1)
- Independence Day (November 11)
- Christmas (December 24-26)
Nativity Scene was opened on the first day of Christmas (after the Midnight Mass). Traditionally, Fr. Bronislaw Kraszewski, our chief decorator, was in charge of construction. The Scene is... read more »
We invite you to visit the Jasna Gora Monastery with the use of QR codes. At the entrance to each of the objects, you can find the QR code. Scan it and start the tour. Use the appriopriate... read more »