The Treasury of Jasna Góra - the oldest part of the museum of Jasna Góra
In the Treasury one can enjoy the richness and beauty of the most precious votive offerings – gifts to Our Lady of Jasna Gora from the past centuries.
The exhibits have been displayed in showcases, glass and exhibition cabinets and on the walls.
- silverware, jewelry, weave articles and armourers
- liturgy items such as vessels, vestments, candlesticks
- jewelry made of ivory, pearl, turquoise and other precious stones
- votive offerings of popes, cardinals and believers from different countries of the world
- votive offerings of Polish kings, nobles and heroes of national independence struggles